1200 watts Class FD 4-Channel Bridgeable Amplifier
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Improved Circuit Design
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer's new digital amplifier circuit "Protection Control System" senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
Variable Low Pass and High Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, variable LPF and HPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D8704 LPF and HPF are adjustable from 40 Hz to 500 Hz.
Speaker Level Inputs
What, you DON'T own a Pioneer headunit? Well, we won't hold it against you. In fact we'll even help you build onto your system. The GM-D8704's speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn't have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you've got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
• Number of Channels 4/3/2
• Maximum Power Output 1,200 W
• Continuous Power Output (1Ω, ≤ 1% THD+N) 125 W x 4
• Continuous Power Output (2Ω, ≤ 1% THD+N) 150 W x 4
• Continuous Power Output (4Ω, ≤ 1% THD+N) 100 W x 4
• Continuous Power Output Bridged (4Ω) 300 W x 2
• Frequency Response 10 Hz to 35 kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion (4Ω) < 0.05% (1 kHz)
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Weighted, at 1 kHz) > 95 dB
• Dimensions (WxHxD) 10-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 7-7/8"
What’s in the Box?
• PIONEER GM-A8704 Amplifier
• Fittings as per Manufacturer
• User Manual
One Year Warranty