Technology of the GM Series
From dramatic distinction to dramatic design, Pioneer's new GM-Series amplifiers are thrillers in every sense, pushing the limits of flexibility and functionality.
Growing Power, Shrinking Size
New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient size for flexibility of installation in various car cabins.
Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver.
When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire, the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer's amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.
• Number of Channels 2
• Amplifier Class AB
• Maximum Power Output 500W
• Maximum Power Output at 2 Ω 250W x 2
• Maximum Power Output at 4 Ω 170W x 2
• Maximum Power Output - Bridged at 4 Ω 500W
• Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ω 95W x 2
• Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ω 60W x 2
• Nominal Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 Ω 190W x 1
• Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 70kHz
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <0.05 %
• Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio >95 dB
• Fuse Rating 25A
What’s in the Box?
• Pioneer GM-A3702 500 watts Car Amplifier
• Fittings as per Manufacturer
• User Manual
One year Warranty