Mono 1600W Class-D Car Amp, with Bass Boost Remote
An amplifier shouldn’t take up too much space, especially in your car. This Class-D amp might just be what you’re looking for. It combines a 1-Ohm stable circuit, installation flexibility and a superior high-power output.
BIG POWER, SMALL SIZE
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
IMPROVED CIRCUIT DESIGN
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s new digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
VARIABLE LOW PASS FILTER
For extra flexibility, variable LPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D8701 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
TURN UP THE BASS
Every new Pioneer Class-D amplifier has a wired bass boost remote control for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS
What, you DON’T own a Pioneer head unit? Well, we won’t hold it against you. In fact we’ll even help you build onto your system. The GM-D8701’s speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn’t have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you’ve got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
• Number of channels Mono
Maximum power 1600 watts
• Max. Wattage (4Ω) 600W x 1
• Max. Wattage (2Ω) 1,000W x 1
• Max. Wattage Bridged (4Ω)
• Frequency Response 10Hz to 240kHz
• Wattage RMS (4Ω <=1% THD+N) 300W x 1
• Wattage RMS (2Ω <=1% THD+N) 500W x 1
• Wattage RMS Bridged(4Ω)
• Total Harmonic Distortion (1 kHz, 4Ω) <0.05% (100Hz)
• Signal-to-Noise ration (IHF-A Weighted) >100 dB
• RCA Outputs (Pass-Through)
• Speaker Level Input
• Automatic Signal Sensing & Turn On Yes
• Crossover Type Variable LPF
• Crossover Frequency 40hZ to 240Hz
What’s in the Box?
• Pioneer GM-D8701 monoblock Amplifier
• Fittings as per Manufacturer
• User Manual
One Year Warranty