What is an automotive sound crossover for?
Each speaker efficiently plays back a certain type of sound. Sub woofers reproduce bass, mid-woofers, bass mid-high and treble
drivers, super high treble tweeters and so on. For them to perform
fully, it is necessary to "reach" only the "part" of the sound that it
can reproduce, such as reaching the sub woofers for the bass only.
The Automotive Sound Crossover serves to separate the types of sounds
in tracks, directing them correctly to each type of speaker, so that
the whole system has better quality and power, also reducing the risk of
burning the speakers.
What’s in the box?
- 18db Active Cross Over Network
- Bass Level Wired Remote Control-5m
- Independent Output Level Controls
- Dual Input On/Off Switch
- S/N Ratio:110db
- Channel Separation:85db
- Sub woofer Low Pass;40hz-400hz Variable
- Variable 0-18db Bass Boost @40hz-400hz
- 18db Subsonic Filter On/Off Switch
- Phase Inversion0/180 Switch
- Rear High/Band/Low Pass Mode Capability
- Rear high Pass:65hz-4.5khz Variable
- Rear Low Pass: 300hz-4.8khz Variable
- Front High Pass:35hz-400hz Variable With Frequency Multiplier(*1,*20)
- Silver Plated RCA And Power terminals
- Cross Over
- Wiring Cables