With Class-D amplifier technology, the TS-WX70DA subwoofer generates 200W maximum power, consuming power at levels lower than conventional amplifier designs and reducing the need for a large, traditional heat sink. The result is a compact, easy to install amplifier which in some vehicles requires no direct battery connection.
Selectable “Bass Mode”
TS-WX70DA features two selectable Bass Modes: DEEP and DYNAMIC, producing strong, rich, deep bass you can feel. You can easily control and customize the bass output from the supplied wired remote control.
DEEP Mode: Achieve rich, deep bass sound quality in the car. Suitable for Classic, Jazz, Country Music, etc.
DYNAMIC Mode: Emphasize powerful, strong and dynamic bass sound in the car. Suitable for EDM, Hip-Hop, Rock Music, etc.
Back-loaded Horn structure
The rear-loaded horn-type structure passively amplifies sound for deeper, more natural bass reproduction.
With its solid body and build, the TS-WX70DA can be installed wherever space is available in a car’s luggage area.
- Maximum power input (100W x 2) 200 W
- Nominal input power (50W x 2) 100 W
- Built-in variable LPF (50-125 Hz, -12dB/oct.) Yes (variable)
- Amplified Subwoofer
- Space Saving
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Frequency response DEEP Bass Mode: 20 - 250 Hz DYNAMIC Bass Mode: 40 - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity DEEP Bass Mode: 104 dB DYNAMIC Bass Mode: 110 dB
What’s in the box?
- PIONEER TS-WX70DA Space-saving sub woofer
- Fittings as per Manufacturer
- User Manual
One Year Warranty