Constructed with thick MDF board for assured strength and stability, the TS-WX306B sealed enclosure system is well tuned to reproduce powerful rhythmical bass.
The TS-WX306B enclosure houses a durable woofer that is built with a Voice Coil Cooling System (VCCS), improving heat removal from the center of the subwoofer, thus increasing frequency response and high power handling. Pioneer’s patented lightweight IMPP composite seamless cone maintains reliable power handling up to 1300 Watt.
Requiring only a minimum of space, the shallow box easily fits behind a rear car seat.
• Reproduction system: Bass-Reflex Subwoofer
• Speaker size (mm): 300
• 4-ohm voice coil: Single
• Maximum input power -1300 W
• Nominal input power - 350 W
• Frequency response 20 - 125 Hz
• Lowest resonance frequency 29 Hz
• Woofer size - 30cm
• Woofer material -IMPP Composite Seamless Cone
What’s in the Box?
• PIONEER TS-WX306B Enclosed Subwoofer
• Fittings per Manufacturer
• User Manual