If your vehicle's audio system is sounding a little thin,
this potent Pioneer sub can remedy that situation, bringing out all the punch
and power in your music by filling in the lowest frequencies of the sound
Throw one or two of these subs in your daily ride, power them up with
a nice amp, and you'll understand what the fuss is all about — whatever you
listen to, great bass will make it sound much, much better.
12" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene/aramid fiber cone
- butyl rubber surround
- power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- 2000 watts peak power handling
- frequency response: 20-4700 Hz
- sensitivity: 74 dB
- mounting depth: 6-1/4"
What’s in the Box?
One 12" Dual 2-ohm voice coil woofer
- Trim ring
- Eight 1-1/4" Screws
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- English Manual