Pioneer's TS-A250D4 10" sub woofer is built to take it as well as dishing it out.
This Pioneer sub features a ribbed cone that's injection-molded for exceptional precision and strength.
A double-layered elastic polymer surround supports the woofer during cone excursion, so you'll get accurate, hard-hitting bass notes even when the music's turned up loud.
- 10" 4-ohm sub woofer
- IMPP composite seamless cone
- 2-layer fiber-reinforced elastic polymer surround
- stamped steel basket
- power handling: 400 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 1,300 watts
- frequency response: 20Hz-2 KHz
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-1/2"
- Double Coil Speaker.
What’s in The Box?
- Pioneer TS-A250D4 Bass Speaker
- Power Cable
- User Manual