When it is time for some serious power for your car audio system, JVC KS-DR5004 4 channel Bridgeable audio amplifier is the way to go. The 4 channel Bridgeable Series Amplifiers are in line with the high power output that JVC is known for.
Incorporating Super circuitry allows for dedicated, efficient power for a higher bass response without sacrificing sound pressure. The outputs chosen for the amplifier are typically used for music production where high power, efficient cooling, and minimal distortion are key. They allow these amps to produce high power with minimal distortion.
- 4 channel Amplifier
- Maximum Power Output 1000W
- RMS Power Output (4 ohm) [ 1% THD 14.4V] 70W x 4 (20 - 20,000Hz)
- RMS Power Output (2 ohm) [ 1% THD 14.4V] 100W x 4 (1,000Hz)
- RMS Power Output (Bridged 4 ohm) [ 1% THD 14.4V] 200W x 2 (1,000Hz)
- Class Class-AB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (reference: 1W into 4 ohms), CEA-2006 Compliant > 100dB
- Load Impedance
- Load Impedance Allowance 2 - 8 ohms
- HPF 80Hz (-12dB/0ct)
- LPF 50Hz - 200Hz (-24dB/oct)
- RCA Input Ach L/R, Bch L/R
- High Level Input (Speaker Level Input) Yes
- High Level Input Auto Power Control (Signal Sensing Turn On) Yes
- Input Sensitivity 0.2 - 5V
What’s in the Box?
- JVC KS-DR5004 4 Channel 1000W Amplifier
- Fittings as per manufacturer
- User Manual
One year Warranty